1 / 10
1) You want to go in the right direction. Someone is coming from your right. Do you have the right of way?
You did not choose the correct answer.You do not have to yield to pedestrians.
Well done, your answer is correct
2 / 10
2) You want to turn left. What should be paid attention to?
You did not choose the correct answer.This road is wet and you should expect longer braking distances
3 / 10
3) Which vehicle has the right of way?
You did not choose the correct answer.
4 / 10
4) You want to drive on this route. Do pedestrians have the right of way?
You did not choose the correct answer.You did not choose the correct answer. On this road, pedestrians should come first, then you go
5 / 10
5) This child is 135 cm tall and uses a three-point seat belt. Is it allowed?
6 / 10
6) You are driving behind a tractor that is carrying a lot of cargo and wants to turn. What should be paid attention to?ش
7 / 10
7) Do you want to go left? Have you chosen your position correctly?
8 / 10
8) You are in this position to turn left. Are you allowed to go straight or turn right?
You did not choose the correct answer. You have reached the continuous lane and you are not allowed to change the route.
9 / 10
9) You want to go straight. Should pedestrians be allowed to cross?
You did not choose the correct answer. It would be better to allow it, but the law says that everyone in this residential area is allowed the same traffic.
10 / 10
10) Which of the signs tells you that you have your warning light on?
Your score is
© 2022 Rijschool Ideaal