1 / 10
1) You use a bluetooth kit while driving. How does it affect your driving?
You did not choose the correct answer. You are legally allowed to use it, but remember that your focus time will increase
Well done, your answer is correct
2 / 10
2) This child is 135 cm tall and uses a three-point seat belt. Is it allowed?
You did not choose the correct answer.
3 / 10
3) Which of the signs shows the traffic route of vehicles carrying dangerous substances?
4 / 10
4) You are overtaking on the left side of the highway, the driver in front of you is still overtaking but his speed is slower than yours. What do you do in this situation?
5 / 10
5) Are you driving in the right position on the road?
You did not choose the correct answer. You must be on the right side of the road.
6 / 10
6) Your phone is ringing, can I stop here and answer it?
You did not choose the correct answer.You can use this line only in case of emergency. You are not allowed to stand and talk on the phone.
7 / 10
7) You want to enter the highway. When do you turn on your guide?
8 / 10
8) What will Bromfiets do?
You did not choose the correct answer.Motorcyclists often drive hard and fast, so be careful
9 / 10
9) Choose the correct order of priority
You did not choose the correct answer.First, the red car, which has priority on the road, moves, then the red car, which has a straight path, and finally the white car
10 / 10
10) There is moving traffic on the road. How can we improve traffic flow on roads?
You did not choose the correct answer. You are not allowed to go to the right and if you go to the left you will create traffic, so it is better to stay in the same lane.
Your score is
© 2022 Rijschool Ideaal